The legendary boat party returns in style aboard the MV JEWEL OF LONDON for four solid hours of music to get your tail shaking.
We have 30 early-bird tickets available for £25 (Standard tickets price £30).
Want to bring your fursuit? We have an extremely limited number of bag tickets if you need to bring a case with your costume. These will go on sale with the tickets on a first come, first serve basis.
Please remember Tickets are non transferrable or refundable full terms & conditions below
Boarding from 6pm – set sail 7pm
Terms & Conditions
THIS EVENT IS 18+ ONLY
Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
We only issue electronic tickets, via email, using the Yapsody system. You will be asked to present a print out of your e-ticket in the email to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so may result in refusal of admission for which LondonFurs Management Ltd cannot be held responsible.
Yapsody will provide the platform for this transaction but your purchase and contract is made directly with LondonFurs Management Ltd who is responsible for resolving any issues with you.
If for any reason you do not receive your email ticket please email email@example.com
LondonFurs staff will operate a ticket scan procedure on the pier – you must have a clear print out or smartphone version of your ticket with you as well as photo ID matching the name on the ticket which will be scanned to gain entry.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your e-ticket/s immediately as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. LondonFurs Management Ltd reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue Management, LondonFurs Management Ltd or one of their authorised sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (the definition of significant change is at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
- The Promoter, venue Management and LondonFurs Management Ltd accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue (yes – even on a boat).
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.